Monday, February 18, 2013

Halfway through Week 4

I ended last week with a whopping 1 pound additional weight loss - ugh!  But total so far is 7 lbs., so not too bad for three weeks.  I'm still 100% on track with the diet AND the workouts so I know if I just keep it up the weight loss will happen.  I am looking and feeling much better and I've lost inches so I'm still motivated!

I made the Whole Wheat Pancakes over the weekend.  The flavor is really excellent although they were a bit thick.  Next time I will probably add a little coconut milk to thin them up.  The berry maple syrup was awesome and such a great idea!  2 cups of berries heated in 1/4 cup of maple syrup. 

I reworked the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip muffin recipe since the one in the book was a total disaster!  I tried it using the Blueberry Banana Muffin recipe instead and substituted applesauce for the bananas and chocolate chips for the blueberries - much, much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment