Monday, February 11, 2013

Start of Week 3

Okay so I only lost 1 pound last week.  I felt like I was on The Biggest Loser at weigh in when the contestant only loses a pound and has that dejected look saying "But Jillian - I DID the work!"  Haha!  I figured it would be less then the first week and I'm not discouraged.  Just to reinforce that I AM changing I took a few measurements.  I've already lost 2" off my waist and 1" off my hips.  Oh and yeah, 1" off my boobs - you'll have that :)

I did a lot of cooking over the weekend to prepare for the week.  That's a big part of the secret of staying on track is to stay organized and prepared.

I made the Qunioa Crunch and it was good - especially mixed in with Greek yogurt and berries. 

I'm still 100% on track with the diet and the workouts and motivated to keep it going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment